Ohio Business Gateway
Online Help and Support
Some tutorials do not reflect the changes implemented on December 18, 2015. However, the process remains the same. Tutorials are currently being updated.
General Gateway Topics
- Register for the Ohio Business Gateway
- Reset your password
- Retrieve a forgotten username
- Maintain your user information
- Administrators: Maintain your company information
- Administrators: Add and maintain users
- Administrators: Add and maintain groups
- File and pay
- Establishing a Service Provider/Client relationship - for Service Providers
- Establishing a Service Provider/Client relationship - for Clients
Department of Taxation Topics
For assistance, call the Gateway Help Desk at 866-OHIO-GOV (866-644-6468) and select the option of the next filing you need to make, even for general questions or help logging in.
The Help Desk is available Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. excluding state holidays.
For TTY/TDD, use the Ohio Relay Service at 800-750-0750.
Agents at any agency can answer most general questions about the Gateway, but the only agents authorized to answer specific questions about transactions or services are the agents at the agency that administers the transaction or service.