OBG Electronic Filing
Tour the OBG home page
The main menu
The Main Menu lives in the black bar at the top of the page and contains the following options:
- Home – return to the OBG home page
- History – provides a sortable, filterable list of previous transaction receipts. Clicking on the receipt link provides transaction detail. Recently submitted transactions may not appear in the History section. In order to review transactions, the user must have access to the Service Area.
- Administration – user and access level management
- You can update your user profile and password (see link to "User Functions").
- Administrators can update user profiles and set access levels (see link to "Administrator Functions").
- Logout – logs out of the OBG Electronic Filing application transactions that are "In-Progress" or "Ready for Checkout" will be available on the home page at the next logon. Transactions and payments are not submitted until the checkout process has been completed.
The page body
Your view of the home page depends on your access level. If a service or function appears grayed-out, you do not have access to use it.
The body of the home page contains the following sections:
- Business Name & FEIN – confirms you are filing on behalf of the correct business.
- Favorite Transactions – lists up to eight transactions that you can set as favorites in your User Profile.
- Start a Service or Transaction – shows a dropdown list of the services you can use. For help with starting a service or transaction please see (link to "Starting a new transaction").
- Transactions In Progress – lists transactions that require more information.
- Transactions Ready for Checkout (Ready to File and Pay) – lists transactions that have all information, but have not gone through the Checkout process. You must go through checkout to complete submit the filing and/or payment.